Mon, Sep 04|
Lake Pleasant Castle Creek Boat Ramp
Lake Pleasant End of Summer Event
Come and go as you please from 7 AM to 4 PM, and join us for a day at Lake Pleasant for an ECV family fun day!
Time & Location
Sep 04, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Lake Pleasant Castle Creek Boat Ramp, Morristown, AZ 85342, USA
About The Event
Join us for a day at Lake Pleasant! Come and leave as you please. Look for the Honeycutt family, who will arrive early to secure a spot on the shoreline, God willing, around 7:00 am near Castle Creek Boat Ramp. Cell service is terrible, so if you're trying to text someone with questions, know it's probably not sending. A call is perhaps best. Contact Jen Honeycutt 620-778-1830 with any questions.
Important Facts: $7 per vehicle fee for park admission and NO BBQ's it is still No Burn Season at the lake.
Ammenities: There are porta potties on site.
- Ice Chest for Food and drinks, cold sandwiches are recommended.
- Swimsuits, Towels, Life Jackets, Floats
- Water socks/Crocs, ground is very rocky!
- Sunscreen, Hats, Canopy/Tent
- Blankets, Chairs,
Directions: Type Castle Creek Boat Ramp (Lake Pleasant), Morristown, AZ 85342, into your GPS and get step-by-step navigation or follow these directions:
- Take I-17 N - Take Exit 223B onto SR-74 West on Carefree Highway toward Wickenburg.
- Take a Right on Castle Hot Springs Rd.
- Right on Castle Creek Dr.
See you there!